This is being run by Cumulus Outdoors https://www.cumulusoutdoors.com/activity/coasteering/
The below is their disclaimer. We will give consent on your behalf as per the information form but let us know of any concerns around it.
Adventurous activities (stand alone or as part of a residential programme) are physical and demanding sports, which obviously have inherent hazards associated with them. Cumulus Outdoors takes all necessary precautions to try and ensure the safety of all participants. Each participant should familiarise themselves with the hazards and try and minimise these as much as possible by complying with Cumulus Outdoors’s risk management guidelines which are available upon request. Furthermore, it is understood and agreed that individuals participate at their own risk and that accidents can happen without any contributory negligence from the centre or its staff. In addition, Cumulus Outdoors can accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property or for personal injury not arising as a result of its own act or default. If the participant does not adhere to instructions given (for their safety and the safety of the others in the group) we reserve the right to remove them from the activity.
I hereby declare that Cumulus Outdoors have fully explained the risks inherent to adventurous activities, and that I fully understand the risks involved and wholly accept these risks as part of the activities enjoyment.
1. I agree to my group taking part in the activity with Cumulus Outdoors and have read/received the relevant information.
2. I agree to them taking part in any or all the activities arranged.
3. I consent to any immediate emergency medical treatment required by a participant during the course of the visit.
4. I confirm that I have informed all parents/guardians of the above risk acknowledgment.
5. I confirm I have up to date medical and dietary information for all participants in my group.